|BANDING SIZE||Banknote package size ( 100 banknotes)|
|Height||60 - 90 mm|
|Length||90 mm or more|
|BANDING TAPE||PE – coated paper|
|Reel inner diameter||50 mm|
|BANDING SPEED||15 banding cycles per minute or more|
|POWER||DC 24 V max : 80 W (2 motors and heater on)|
|Standby||5 W (all off ) / 30 W (heater on)|
|External||AC / DC – adapter in delivery included|
|NOISE LEVEL||less than 42 dB (A)|
|WEIGHT||11 kg (without paper reel)|
|DIMENSIONS||length x width x height 400 x 112 x 245 mm|
• With it’s compact size (40cm x 11.2cm x 24.5cm) and weight 11 kg, the working area of the machine can be changed easily.The small size allows to place the SBM-95 close by your banknote counting machine.
• The machine is operating with only 24 V DC; there is no high voltage (220V AC) within the machine, that means much more security for the user. A power supply module which supplies the machine with 24 V is included in the delivery.
• Due to a separate band feeding module, band feeding is realized very easy and comfortable
• It is possible to use all kind of banding paper quality, since the machine can be adjusted by software parameters to reach the best banding result. It is not necessary (and not possible for operator) to make any mechanical adjustments or changes for different banding paper quality and banding result.
• Portable and light weight
• No manual banding is needed
• Banknotes are kept tidely
• With stainless steel long term usage is possible
• Single operator can count and band simultaneously
• With a single roll 500 decks can be banded
• Fits the Central Bank standarts for packaging